Saturday, June 1, 2013

New Laptop.

Hey guys! I finally have my own personal laptop so I'll be able to blog more often for you guys :3
Now I need to fully understand my laptop hehehehe.

So I got a Lenovo laptop. I'm honestly really bad at techy stuff. Even my blog templates... I takes me a really long time to solve anything regarding computers and stuff. So I just got a laptop that was good enough to do my assignments for my college and blog. Other stuff is really just a plus.

Anyways it's white in colour!
 photo 20130601_161741_zpsbd572129.jpg


 photo 20130601_173902_zpsafb22383.jpg
Tadahhhh!

I'm really very lost as to how to use it. I'm more accustomed to Apple products ><


4 comments:

  1. Nice laptop! I'm in need of a new one too, mine keeps over heating. =A=
    Haha I'm the opposite, I'm lost when using Macs x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is my first laptop! Hehehe. I've been using mac since my family computer is mac so I'm so used to it T.T

      Delete
  2. Your new laptop looks so nice *-* I love white laptops!! <3 They look more modern than those black ones D: But I'm the opposite I'm so lost at apple laptops. THERE ISN'T EVEN A RIGHT CLICK BUTTON ;u; oww, I wanna have a new laptop too but no money hurhur :'c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love white gadgets too! Hehehe like my phone, but I would love pink ones more hehehe. I got used to apple products already >< My dad bought this for me so that I can do my asingements!

      Delete