Friday, June 7, 2013

Kbbq lunch.

Hello!
Just gonna do a short update!

So today my mom and I went to a korean bbq place in Kota Kemuning, if I'm not mistaken the place is called Annyeonghaseyo korean traditional barbecue restaurant.

They served us side dishes when we ordered. They also gave us cold water in a plastic jug. I forgot to take a picture of the water.

We ordered Sangyupsal which is pork belly! It was delicious omg. I loveeee kbbq alot. I feel like going back there again T.T

Look at that T.T

Anyway the pricing was abit pricey but it's the normal price for Kbbq I guess. They gave us Sangchu too! We refilled ours twice!

I want to eat kbbq again haihs. Ok so that's the end of this post!
Oh I'll also be reviewing an Etude House product soon! I need to use it abit more decide how I like it!

Ending with a Selca from my last years Singapore trip! Hehehehe



2 comments:

  1. Omgoshh that pork belly looks amazing! I love korean bbq and I always pig out on pork belly (no pun intended) :3 I love the little twist + flower combo you did with your hair :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Korean bbq is the best time to pig out HAHAHA! Too bad the price stops you from pigging out too much! Heheheh thank you ^^

      Delete