Saturday, June 15, 2013

June haul.

Hello loves!

So in the beginning of this June, I went and got myself a few things here and there. Almost all of the stuff I got in this haul is skincare products!

Some of these items I got during a sale and some is from my mom ^^ hehehe. 


 photo a596411f-0fc3-48bd-b853-8d66f68c6712_zps1916f709.jpg
So here's what I got so far in the month of June!
A few items from Etude house and the rest is from different places!


 photo DSC_1899_zpsb1fe2405.jpg
Etude house had a 1 for 1 sale and I couldn't resist! I bought an emulsion and a toner from the skin mal:gem series. The toner I chose is deep moist for dry skin. The sales rep told me it's best not to use the emulsion and the deep moist toner together because both of them are really moisturizing. I also got their It's Real Mini Pack mask in Broccoli and Sea Kelp. Broccoli for antioxidant care and Sea Kelp for Moisturizing care.


 photo DSC_1901_zps8f84e47c.jpg
I also bought a shading brush and also a facial cleansing sponge. I love using sponges now! Heh.


 photo 35ca6c19-bfa9-4412-90ab-34e44050a473_zps3588b643.jpg
Lastly my mom got me this ENCA AC Control range because recently my skin seemed to keep breaking out ! The shop has the offer of buy 4 free 1 so I got the AC Drying Pink Powder free!

I already started using the sponge and the ENCA range and I'll do a review if I think the product is good! Also if you guys want to get yourself the Etude House Skin Mal:gem series go to w2beauty and enter this code 14111406 to skin $5 off your order and they also provide free shipping! Go to the link in this post or on the sidebar! ^^ Thank you for reading! Also if GFC does close down I hope you all will still follow me on bloglovin! Link is on the sidebar!

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely haul! I haven't tried these two mal:gem products but I had Fresh and I still have Moist and I loved both of them :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think if you have moist you don't need deep moist ^^ their both almost the same hehehe. I tried the emulsion and I really like it too!

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! I've yet to try anything from Enca. Do tell us if it's worth checking out! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your haul! I recently bought the Etude House Malgem as well. I absolutely love it. My skin is absolutely drinking it up.
    Looking forward to your reviews on these products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes yes my skin really absorbs it all!! I love their emulsion as well! I will review them after using them a week or two to see if it's suitable for me hehehe.

      Delete