Monday, June 24, 2013

Review: {Rojukiss} ENCA AC Control BB cream

Hello hello!

Today I'll be reviewing a BB cream I got last week. I've used it quite a few times so I think it's time for a review on it! This is my first ever BB cream review! Hope you guys like it!

This BB cream is specifically made for acne prone skin. I got this when I got the whole range of the ENCA AC Control range at a local store. They ensured that this product was imported from South Korea.


 photo DSC_1924_zps34b502bd.jpg
The front of the box.


 photo DSC_1926_zps2e27a1c8.jpg
The back. It's all in hangul :(


 photo DSC_1925_zps6ce7314a.jpg The ingredients! Good thing they have English ^^ (Sorry it's blur ><)


 photo DSC_1927_zpsa14cfb3e.jpg
The actual product. It's suppose to whiten, reduce wrinkles and it also has SPF30!


 photo DSC_1928_zps6b2df4c8.jpg
It's in English! The packaging is really simple though I don't really like it. I prefer cuter packages ><
The directions printed on is really simple, it says Spread evenly a proper amount on skin. Ok so it might not be correct English but you get the picture heh.


 photo DSC_1929_zps6baa1043.jpg
It comes with this nozzle head which I don't really like because I can't estimate how much product can come out in one squeeze!

 photo DSC_1958_zpsc3d7195c.jpg
Let's see how well it will cover my eyeliner dot!


 photo DSC_1959_zps514269aa.jpg
Ta-dahh! It has a medium to high coverage. The downside is that if I don't blend it properly it can get too light for my face!

What Rojukiss says:
" This is a tri-functional cream solving at a time all the agony of whitening, wrinkle care and sun screening which sensitive skin inevitably brings up.
  Althea officinalis extract, cavacava extract calms down skin softly and lemon balm, rosemary, green tea extract and sweet almond oil provide skin with moisture and nutrients to keep skin healthy."

PROS:
-Good coverage.

-Designed for acne proned skin!

-It has SPF 30.

-Does not clog pores.

-The scent! I personally love it but I think most people won't be able to stand it.

CONS:
-Only has one shade.

-Highlights my dry spots.

Overall Rating: 3.5/5 It can be improved but still a good product!

Repurchase?: Maybe? Hopefully my skin will clear up so I can use different products T.T



Sorry for not blogging constantly! My assignments are piling up and the haze has been making me feel dizzy this pass few days. Stay indoors Malaysians, Singaporians and whoever is affected by the haze!

17 comments:

  1. Has a nice coverage looks nice!
    The brand is new to me!
    Thanks for your review!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this since it was made for acne prone skin! ^^

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review! I've been looking into a new BB cream. Also, I can't get over your banner. B1A4! Love them! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! You can get this on wishtrend.com online! Hahahahaha! I love them soooo much too!

      Delete
  3. The coverage is really nice! I like the fact that it's for acne prone skin too but since I have combination skin it will be a no for me because it highlights the dry patches :o Do you already see some improvement in your skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using the entire line for about a week plus now and there is a slight improvement! Will make a blog post if it helped me clear my acne!

      Delete
  4. I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award! http://refanthewayoflife.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-versatile-blogger-award-vba.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll check it out too! I love giveaways hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like it has amazing coverage, a lot more than any other bb cream I have tried :)

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that covered the black dot so well!
    sucks that theres only one shade available- definitely will keep an eye out for this brand :)

    xo; L&M
    Follow via bloglovin'
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow the coverage is amazing!! too bad it only comes in one shade :(

    ReplyDelete