Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Review: {The Face Shop} Real Nature Mask

Hellooooooooooo ^^

I'm back again with a review! I'll be reviewing The Face Shops Aloe Vera and Mung Bean Real Nature Masks. I bought a bundle set for sensitive the last time I was in Singapore so it was slightly cheaper (: I should have bought the one for dry skin too >< The sensitive skin set comes with 3 Aloe Vera mask, 3 Mug Bean mask, 2 Kelp mask and 2 Cucumber mask so all in there is 10 mask in this bundle.


 photo 20130530_213748_zps9682261d.jpg
This is the Mung Bean one. The packaging is really simple just some picture of Mung beans hahaha!


 photo acf2089d-cce8-4205-9c5e-aaa6322524f6_zps7ee880ea.jpg
And this is the Aloe Vera one! Which is the same concept as the Mung bean.


 photo 20130530_213828_zps94f62015.jpg
The back of the Mung Bean one.

This the the back of the Aloe Vera one. The instructions are the same (:




This is how the inside of the packet looks like. Filled with essence :D
The fit of the mask! I like this mask more than the Etude House one. This actually covers up my nose! HAHAHAH. #Bignoseproblemsolved!

The direction of this mask is just like any mask. Pull it out and put it on your face for 15-20 minutes. I normally put it on till it's about dry. I don't like wasting essence hehehe! This mask is soaked when you first pull it out, I just rub the excess essence onto my neck.

What The Face Shop Says:

Mung Bean mask:
- Detoxifying, eliminates skin impurities.
- Purifies pores and soothes irritation and brake outs.

Aloe Vera mask:
- Excellent soothing effect.
- Aids in skin renewal and accelerates cell regeneration.


PROS:
-Easy to use.

-Both of it made my skin supple and hydrated.

-Nice smell.

-Mask has a nice fit.

-Soothed my skin.

CONS:
-Didn't really clear lighten my scars

Overall rating: 4.5/5 Not much complains just that the Aloe Vera one didn't " Aids in skin renewal and accelerates cell regeneration."

Repurchase?: If it's on offer again why not hehehe.



Hope you guys enjoyed this review ^^ Please follow me! Hehehe.








15 comments:

  1. This looks like a really nice product!
    I love it the products from the Face Shop2
    Now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice! Should try it out if you can get your hands on it ^^
      Thanks for following! I'll follow back ^^

      Delete
  2. I love Aloe lol it can be used for so many purposes. Looks like a nice soothing mask :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always tend to buy Aloe masks since my skin is dry hehehe.

      Delete
  3. Does it feels sticky after the sheet removed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! I just tap my face a little then put on my moisturizer! My face feels smooth after that!

      Delete
    2. Btw I followed your blog too! ^^

      Delete
  4. I havent tried any Face Shop masks. I'm really interested in the aloevera one now. It looks so moisturising!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the face shops mask! I always use Aloe Vera products! Most of them are really moisturising!

      Delete
  5. i never try this mung bean mask, because after i'm using the face shop's herbday mung bean cleanser, my skin became so dry. huhu.
    But i like the other mask sheets from the face shop.:)
    nice review by the way.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Their face masks never makes my skin dry :o and I have dry skin!
      Thank You! I checked out your blog and followed you! ^^ I would be happy if you followed back ^^

      Delete
  6. Aloe is so good for you skin! love the soothing feeling... ^_^ thx for sharing!

    www.mishialamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice review. I wanna try this =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I do recommend it! I liked it hehehe. Thank you for following me! ^^

      Delete