Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Review: {Etude House} Baking Powder Cleansing Foam Moist

Hello loves!

I'm back with a review on a cleansing foam from Etude House. I got the cleansing foam from their Baking Powder line because I've heard some great reviews for it. Since I have dry skin I went ahead and got the moisturising one. They also have the normal one and the one to cleanse your BB cream one as well.


 photo 7e40bf76-0fe9-4baa-9cc9-af21ef1511e8_zps77497b5a.jpg
The packaging for the moist one is pink! The other one is blue! 
I still feel like the packaging looks like it's for detergent or something like that hehehe.


 photo 20130607_145848_zps4c3ba2ab.jpg
The back of the tube.


 photo 20130607_145916_zps24f3a71c.jpg
Close up on the description and direction.

Direction:
- Wet face and dispense small amount onto hands.
- Lather and apply foam to face.
- Wash and rinse thoroughly with warm water.


 photo 20130607_145948_zps248f82be.jpg
It comes with a seal to ensure your getting a fresh new product.


 photo 20130607_150013_zpsb2ffd9f9.jpg
It comes in a squeezy tube :D


 photo 20130607_150915_zps0311ba46.jpg
Sometimes even after you remove your makeup there might be a slight chance of residue?
Anyway these are the products I use daily BB cream, Foundation, Eyeliner, Mascara, Glitter liner.


 photo 20130607_150949_zps3f3945b5.jpg

 photo 20130607_151127_zps1049a0c2.jpg
Added water and gently rubbed again.


 photo 20130607_151237_zpsa5951b52.jpg
Final result!! It left some residue from the glitter liner but it did pretty well since I remove my makeup before I cleanse anyway.

What Etude House says:
" Formulated with Baking Powder to penetrate and cleanse deep within pores to remove makeup and residues. Maintains rich, smooth lather for moist sensation"


PROS:
- Cleanses pretty well.

- Does not leave my skin feeling tight and makes it feel moisturized.

- A little goes a long way!


CONS:
- Smells a little bit like detergent? But I don't really mind it so it's not really a con.

Overall rating: 5/5 It does it's job well!

Repurchase?: I might if I don't find any other suitable cleanser for my skin! ^^


I might stop using all my products and start using ENCA products that are formulated for acne prone skin because recently I'm not sure why my skin started breaking out and alot of people commented on it so I've been feeling a little down. So I hope this line will clear up my skin and if it works then more reviews!!


15 comments:

  1. I have the BB one of this and I love it! It's great if you're sometimes too lazy to remove makeup with wipes or cleansing oils, haha. Some people don't like how this makes their face feel 'tight' after, but I do since it lets me know my face is squeaky clean! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like the tight feeling though because my skin is really dry ><. I would feel like I need to run to tone and moisturise my face!

      Delete
    2. I only use the BB one at night because I can use a heavy moisturizer after. I use a different face wash in the mornings because sometimes my makeup will dry out my skin.

      Delete
    3. I use a heavy moisturizer at night too! I think moisturising your skin is really important hehehe! You can use mist during the day so your skin wont feel so dry ^^

      Delete
  2. Ooh, this does a really good job of cleaning off your makeup. I was a little iffy on this product because the thought of baking scent wasn't appealing, but it's good that it smells decent at least haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually smells like lemon detergent HAHAHAHAHA. Yes it does do a good job at cleaning my makeup off, ensures me that if I missed out any makeup my cleanser will clear it!

      Delete
  3. Ooooo....i want! How much...you so free buy for me! :3 hehehe

    http://zl-ching.blogspot.com/ Self promote lol :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GO BUY YOURSELF LOL. I know you very free also.
      Anyway, got Etude House in Sunway ma! Go yourself after school!

      Delete
  4. It looks as if this cleaner works well..I tried the normal baking powder cleansing foam and I liked it. :)
    http://berriesinthesnow.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this one since it is supposed to be more moisturising!

      Delete
  5. hai, i want to ask, what is the difference between the this one (pink) with baking powder pore cleansing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I think the difference is this is for dryer skin, but I can't prove this since I've never tried the blue one before!

      Delete