Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Rant #1

Hello loves!

As the tittle says I just have a little rant today. Anyways today I was suppose to go for an observation in a kindergarten for my assignment. I went to the kindy but my partner didn't. She last minute say she can't meet with me because her friend that was suppose to pick her didn't want too. I have to admit I was pretty furious. I mean I woke up at 7am so that I'd be there by 9am. I am not a morning person and I tend to get a little snappy. Good thing I was dealing with kids, their cute face calmed me down abit. I really can't stand it when people change plans like this. It was a pair work thing so I HAD to do it with her. I wish she was more responsible.

To make matters more annoying my driving instructor doesn't want me to do morning or evening lessons because it's jam so I gave a call to the driving centre to change times but the clerk was sick!

I also forgot to buy bus tickets back for my Singapore trip next month. So many things to do this month! Assignment due date for my 3 subjects is end of this month too! Sigh.

I heard that GFC was closing down D: I hope that all my followers would follow me on Bloglovin! You can click the link here! or on the sidebar! Please please please follow me ><

4 comments:

  1. GFC IS CLOSING DOWN?!?! o.o what is gfc? AHAHA! XD faster do assignment! Don't watch drama d. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google friend connect!! LOL I can't my assignment need to go kindergarten one -.-

      Delete
  2. Eee, hope tomorrow is better for you! <3 And sucks that GFC is closing down, arghh!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin? n_n

    Junniku.blogspot.com
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it isn't true though!! Yup followed you already! Your blog is so simple and cute! ^^

      Delete