Sunday, June 2, 2013

Review: {Etude House} Green Tea Natural mask

Hello loves!

As I said yesterday I'm back again today for a review on a face mask. Today I'll be reviewing a mask from Etude house! This is my first time using an Etude house mask ^^. I've been using mask more often now because I really am desperate to have nice skin T.T I think my skin might be sensitive too ):

Well moving on, this mask is a Green Tea Sheet Mask from Etude house. I bought this when Etude house was having an offer at 5 mask for Rm15 which is quite reasonable. Normal price is Rm6-RM7 for one of these mask!


 photo 20130523_012311_zpsd339cc84.jpg
This is how the packaging looks like. It's really cute and you can see tiny humans extracting the green tea goodness!


 photo 20130523_012340_zpsafd580b9.jpg
The back of the package.

DIRECTIONS:
1.Apply mask sheet to cleansed face and leave on for 20-30 minutes.

2.Remove mask and massage remaining solution into skin with hands.

3. Recommended interval for mask application is every 2~3 days for maximum efficacy.

* Hold and apply sheet according to diagram below.

* Pull tabs outwards against facial surface to incite tension fit.



 photo 20130523_012411_zpsf4efa4d9.jpg
So when you open it up it looks like this. It's just like any other sheet masks. It's soak up with the green tea goodness.


 photo 20130523_012705_zpsa8f7a7b0.jpg
I made this photo smaller because I'm scared I'll scare of people HAHAHA. Excuse the pjs hehe.
So this is how the face mask looks like when it's on. The nose area is a little small ): or maybe it's because I have a huge nose.


What Etude House Says:
  1. Essence mask contains green tea extract that soothes and comforts stressed and fatigued skin. Tension fit design for improved facial adhesion and comfort.
  2. Contain 1000mg green tea extract.

PROS:
- Reasonable price.

-Easy to use.

-Brightens up the skin.

-Pleasant smell.


CONS:
- Mask couldn't cover my nose. 

- Hydrates the skin abit.


Overall Rating: 3.5/5 


Repurchase?:  Most probably will if they have an offer again! It does fairly well for the price I paid (:

I hope you guys find this review useful! Please follow me hehehe.



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the review! I love facial masks. I always find that sheet masks can never cover my nose properly..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to find it a bother but I love doing masks now! ^^ Really? The Face Shop masks can cover my nose though! You should try that out! ^^

      Delete
  2. Seems good. I'll try this. Thanks for the review. :)

    ReplyDelete