Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May Haul. (Singapore haul 2)

So this month I spent quite alot again T.T When it's the sale season I tend to spend more! Anyways once again it's all skincare products from korean brands! So excited to use them! ^^ Since college started I've been trying to look my best!

On the 1st of may Etude house and The Face Shop were having a sale but Etude house was so packed I didn't get anything but I got some nail polishes from The Face Shop! I also went to it's skin and picked up one of their 10 series serum!

Also on the day I went out with my friend YiChing, the Holika Holika sales assistant told me they were going to discontinue the Honey Sleeping Pack and it was going off at half price! So I got 1 more to keep. Etude house mask were on offer at 5 for RM15 so I picked up 5 since I've never tried their mask before!

 photo 20130521_194032_zps8bb2b333.jpg
Etude House:
-2 Aloe Vera Mask
-2 Green Tea Mask
-1 Lemon Mask

Holika Holika:
-Honey Sleeping Pack in Canola

It's Skin:
-Power 10 Formula Vitamin B6

The Face Shop:
-Some nail polishes :D Sorry I don't remember the colours.

I went shopping in Singapore again and went Etude House twice. My wallet was screaming by then D:

 photo 20130527_130718_zps4c273da0.jpg
Some stationary, watch and skincare!


 photo 20130527_125036_zps37780315.jpg
My new watch! This is my first branded watch ever! Super happy about it hehehe. It's the Baby-G watches that snsd is promoting and if I'm not wrong this is the one Taeyon is promoting!

The Face Shop
 photo 20130527_125349_zps75fc4427.jpg
They were having a store wide 10% off and I spent so much they gave me a membership ._.
-CC cream in Natural Beige. My first CC cream! Hope it lives up to my expectation!
-Chia Seed Watery Spot Essence. I hope it fades my acne scars and the fine lines under my eyes!
-Real Nature Mask Sheet Bundle Set. It comes in a set of 10! Aloe Vera, Mung Bean, Kelp and    Cucumber
-A free Roots sleeping pack and Aloe Vera mask!

Etude House
 photo 20130527_130137_zps4fca4027.jpg
The first trip to the store I got went ahead and got the
-Shini Star Clear BB lotion. Heard some good reviews about this also heard this is discontinued ):
If I tried and like it I might stock up on some!
-Shini Star Clear Pack in Lavender. Bought this to go with the bb lotion.
-Eyeliner brush, because my sister stole mine.
The free sample they gave me were the Baking Powder Cleansing Foam and The Magic Bubble mask. Also because I spent over a certain amount they gave me the cute Ice cream loofa!
The next day I went back again and picked up the
-Baking Powder Cleansing Foam Moist. This is the one for dry skin! I ran out of my face wash.
-2 Kissful Tint Chou in the new packaging. It was on discount :3
The saleslady gave me a silk scarf shampoo sample and also the post it notes. I asked for the Shinee pins hehehe.

Typo
 photo 20130527_130316_zpse8e5f095.jpg
The last stop was Typo! I got the notebooks at 3 for $10 and the pensat 5 for $5.

So this was my May Haul. I spent alot this month too T.T Well hope my skin clears up!

No comments:

Post a Comment