Monday, May 27, 2013

Singapore again.

I went to Singapore again this month to visit my nephew and my sister. Since it was a long weekend my brother drove my dad and me down to Singapore.

We started our journey on thursday night so we reached her house at 12pm. My brother says he drives better at night. Weird I know. So we reached Singapore and my mom and brother in law was waiting for our arrival. We went to bed soon after since it was late already.

Friday morning we started our day early since my darling nephew wakes up early. My sister brought him into our room and he started climbing all over us.

We got ready and went for lunch at Royal China. We took the mrt to raffles and walked to the place. Sister was the one who ordered the food, we ate dimsum and some other food I can't remember. The food was good and I forgot to take pictures, but I did take a few selcas teehee.

 photo 20130524_131425_zps3a106e16.jpg
Excuse the dark lighting.


 photo 20130524_131703_zps010c1005.jpg
Sister! and a crying baby Isaac. You can see my dad in the reflection too hehehe.

After lunch we walked to the mrt station again and went over to orchard. We shopped there a little then walked over to takashimaya after that. My sister had the taka card and had a 10% discount on all the items on top of the sale they were having! So as expected my family started shopping.

I got myself a baby-g watch ^^ which I am really happy about, was meaning to get a watch for awhile now and since there was a sale I told my mom if she got it for me it'll be considered my birthday present so I guess this is my birthday present? I got the one that girls generation were endorsing. I think I got taeyons one, I wanted Sica's one or the limited edition one but after deciding I went ahead and got the one taeyon is endorsing!

After shopping we took a break had went for a drink at a random cafe. After having our drinks we went back to taka and shopped a little more! Soon we all felt tired and baby Isaac was getting a little cranky so we went back to novena and had dinner at ramen play! The last trip to Singapore I ate ramen play 3 times. So I guess you can say I like it there. Hehehe.

Day 2
On the second day my sister suggested we go somewhere where we can go only if we had a car. I don't remember the place but I remember the restaurants name. The restaurant was called Jones the Grocer. 
I ate this


 photo IMG_20130525_131010_zpsb7a837fe.jpg
Breakfast BLT. It was really yummy!

After once again we went back to takashimaya to shop again! While my family shopped in taka I walked over to wisma atria and did a little shopping in Etude house and The face shop. I went to holika holika but they didn't have any discount and their aqua petit jelly bb cream I wanted was sold out! ):

After my family finished shopping we went over to the food republic located at the highest floor in Wisma Atria for an early dinner.

Day 3.
So on the third day, it was the day my brother, father and me were going home. We went for breakfast in Velocity and I had bimbimbap ^^

After that we went to Spinelli for coffee. I had a Vanilla latte!
 photo 20130526_114900_zps484bc6a2.jpg

After having our coffees me and brother decided to go to taka again because my brother wanted to get more lacoste shirt with his friend. I went on my own to get my membership from The Face Shop. I'm already a member at Etude House SG >< That's how much I spend there. I got myself some notebooks from Typo and a few more stuff from Etude house even though I just went the day before! Going Singapore really makes me broke.

I met up with my brother again and we went to Robert Timms to get a drink too. After our drink we went back to my sisters house and started our journey back to KL. It was super jam and we reached home really late!

So that was my short trip to Singapore! Haul post next! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment