Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Review: {Tony Moly} Hanbang Mask Sheet Mask Houttuynia Cordata

Hello all! Today I'll be reviewing sheet masks by Tony Moly~

My brother got this mask for me while he was in korea and it was 20000 won for 30 mask! Which is about RM54 for 30 sheet mask. So it was about RM2 per mask? Quite affordable ^^

 photo 20130505_150941_zps057935cd.jpg
So the packaging is pretty plain. Just a deep shade of green, not really cute looking but hey as long as it works right? (Blur picture again T.T)


WHAT TONY MOLY SAYS



  • Houttuynia Cordata calms breakouts, hydrates and nourishes.
  • This Hanbang mask pack effectively makes the Hanbang (Korean traditional herbal) ingredients penetrate into the skin and maintain moisture in the skin for a long time. Use this mask 2-3 times a week to clear out skin troubles. In the summertime, keep the pack in the refrigerator to enjoy a more refreshing effect.

So basically it's good for troubled skin.




 photo f9f081bd-5661-4f01-b2e2-391532fa443e_zpsdc8d1d4f.jpg
The back of this packet is all in hangul so I can't read it but the instructions are pretty simple.

1. Cleanse your face and use a toner.

2. Unfold the mask sheet.

3. Leave mask on for 20-30 minutes.

4. Pat remaining essence onto face and neck.

Ok so I tend to put mask on before I sleep and just sleep with it on. It dries up halfway and fall off my face so by morning there will a white sheet next to my face HAHAHA. 

When I wake up my skin will feel smooth with a hint of stickiness but I'm fine with that because I wash my face after I wake up.

The mask sheet is really weird because if I tried to cover my whole forehead it wouldn't cover my whole nose!


PROS

-Cheap

-Easy to use

-Face feels smooth in the morning

-Refreshing scent


CONS

- A little sticky

-I don't know if it's just me but my face heated up abit when using :o

-Shape of mask

Repurchase? : Maybe not. Alot of other more effective mask out there!


4 comments:

  1. I love Tony Moly products. Haven't seen this mask before nor have I heard of this herb. So cheap too!x Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if they still have it anymore, maybe they discontinued it! Brother bought it from korea in march tough ^^

      Delete
  2. Wow! Never heard of a mask that made your face heat up, thats very... Interesting! haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mask itself was cold but my face felt hot HAHAHA! Maybe it's just me?

      Delete