Sunday, May 5, 2013

Review: {Etude House} Wonder Pore Freshner

So form my recent trip to Singapore I went over to etude house and picked up this Wonder Pore Freshner. I was deliberating on whether or not I should get the 500ml or 25ml one and decided to try out the 250ml one first.

 photo DSC_1849_zps2ebb5bc1.jpg
This is how the product looks like in the box.
(Sorry for the crappy blur picture :/ I took new pictures but my computer doesn't want to read my sd card!)

 photo 20130505_150749_zps38b5359d.jpg
The bottle itself. It's a regular plastic bottle which is good for me because i tend to drop stuff so I'm terrified of glassed packaging!

 photo 20130505_150659_zps815bb14e.jpg
"I'm the Wonder Women for Your Pores" hehehe as you can see it's best to dispose after a year of usage because some ingredients might lose their functions after awhile!

 photo 20130505_150630_zpsc2b5c0e3.jpg
What it claims to do, instructions and also the ingredient list!

 photo 20130505_151111_zps692d3bc1.jpg
Cute illustrations they have on the box and the 7 in 1 benefits.
Rough translation of the picture in the check check column!
1. If your face is itching for no reason!
2. If you have troubled skin!
3. When your face feels greasy/oily!
4. When pores are clogged and look larger!

 photo 20130505_150638_zps16c32437.jpg 7 in 1 total pore solution! ^^

 photo 20130505_151121_zps4dd876d2.jpg
Back of the box!

Two of the main ingredients is Anti-Pore-Dex Complex (pasqueflower, dandelion, chrysanthemum, pyeonbaek tree extract), which I believe is used to fight against human Demodex mites that live in our pores and lay eggs there and destroy our skin from the inside!! This mites are what makes your skin itch sometimes! Another ingredient is Astringentlelex (catechu, cinnamon, jiyugaoka, lotus, geranium complex extract) is for minimizing the pores. 

 photo 20130505_150802_zpsd6cdb76b.jpg
The bottle cap/head.

After cleansing my face a pour some if the product onto the cotton.
 photo 20130505_150823_zpse406039f.jpg
*I use abit more than this*

I've been using this for about 2 weeks and I really like it! I use it day and night and it doesn't feel harsh at all! It glides on like most toners and my skin absorbs it really well and my face doesn't feel sticky and all and what I love is it didn't give my skin the dry skin tugging feeling! Also it didn't sting my face like some toners do! It doesn't really have an overwhelming scent so thats nice! Another plus is that it's free form paraben, talc, artificial colouring! It's suppose to make pores smaller but it didn't really reduce my pore size ><

PROS
- Not harsh on skin
-Doesn't dry out skin
-Does not cause breakouts!
-Doesn't sting
-Can be used as mist
-Reasonable price bought it at SGD18.90 which is about RM47 but has alot of product!
-Doesn't really have a scent!
-Feels good on my acne/ troubled skin!

CONS
-Doesn't have a pump like the 500ml one!
-Contains alcohol but it doesn't feel harsh.

Overall rating: 5/5

Repurchase? : It does it job well and I'm definitely going to get the 500ml one next! >< but I also want       to try their skin mal:gems!

Disclaimer: I read about 3-5 reviews before I actually get the product and what works for me might not work for you. I have dry/combination skin just for your information ^^

Oh yeah I'm trying out the 424 cleansing method that suzy from miss A swears by! I really hope I can clear all my acne ): Feeling quite depressed about it!T.T

13 comments:

  1. I have dry/combination skin too and I hate the tight feeling that I get with some toners. This product looks interesting. Their slogan is funny-'I'm a wonder woman to your pores' lolx

    Carmen.
    www.misschungx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES that tight burning sensation is the worst!! It worked really well for me maybe you should try out a sample or get the smaller version too ^^ oh and I followed your blog too ^^

      Delete
  2. I've heard great things about Freshner and this adds to it. I'll probably buy the travel kit to try. Thanks for the review Ashley! c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should definitely give it a try! It's a really good product ^^ Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Wow ! I'm gonna try this one ! Thanks for the review ^^ followed !
    Come check out my giveaways !
    Nhilovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes you should definitely try it! ^^ Thanks for the follow back!!
      I already entered your giveaway hehehe.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much does this wonderpore freshner cost when you bought it?Just hoping it would be below my budget..Do reply as im curious about it..thank you!kekeke:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it at 18.90SGD or RM47 It's pretty big so it lasts really long ^^

      Delete
  6. can i put you review on my blog? and put your name and promote your blog? your review is pretty useful ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it really can reduce the pores size? Because i really have a large pore size. Poor me 😔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works alright but not franticly well on large pores ><

      Delete