Thursday, May 9, 2013

Review: {Holika Holika} Honey Sleeping Pack Blueberry

Hello~

I'm back with another review and today it's a sleeping pack! Since my skin is really dry I decided to pamper it a little more so I asked my brother to help me get it for me when he went to korea!

So a sleeping pack is basically something you put on your face before you go to bed at night and when you wake up in the morning you're suppose to wash it off and continue with your skincare routine.

In the end I decided to try the holika holika sleeping pack ^^

 photo 20130508_205940_zps7e1f7504.jpg
So it comes in a thick glass jar.


 photo 20130508_205312_zpsd90ca7f2.jpg
On the side it has this cute holika holika logo sticker with the witch on it! So cute!


 photo 20130509_123647_zpsf2a48a0d.jpg
The bottom of the package~ Contains 20% blueberry extract and 20% honey. Oh and the pricetag hehe

 photo 20130508_205339_zpsa08fc0b1.jpg
The seal. ENPRANI is the company that owns holika holika I think.


 photo 20130508_205357_zpsa6270f43.jpg
Honey jar~ It


 photo 20130508_205432_zpsf744ca2a.jpg
This product didn't include a spatula or a spoon so I used my own. This amount is enough to cover my entire face!


 photo 20130508_205514_zpsc29134d3.jpg
When you apply the product without spreading it.


 photo 20130508_205647_zpse0e83b05.jpg
Spreaded! It absorbs quite fast so it doesn't get all over your pillow when you sleep!

What Holika Holika says:

"Holika Holika Honey Sleeping Pack contains honey extracts and essences. Honey is rich in vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, which are wonderful beauty aids that nourish the skin. Honey is rich and thick, making it an effective moisturizer. Like other humectants, honey binds moisture to the skin and helps it stay hydrated. So it not only smoothes dry, rough, wrinkled skin, but honey also makes skin supple and plumps up wrinkles. Has strong honey scent and texture like real honey.

Blueberry: Contains certain nutrients that can counteract the hormonal conditions which encourage pimples. Many of the vitamins in blueberries may neutralize or normalize oil levels in your skin, making it healthier and less likely to accumulate sebum."




It moisturized my skin so I'm satisfied with that! When I wake up I don't really feel anything on my skin but when I wash may face I can feel a thin film being washed off! The price of this 90ml product is only 8800won which is about RM24! Which is pretty cheap considering the size! Downside it's only that cheap if you live in Korea!

PROS
-Does not cause breakout

-Doesn't feel heavy on

-Not as sticky as I expected

-The honey scent! I really like it but some people might not

-Hydrates my skin

-Cheap! Considering the size!

CONS
-No spatula but you could always use your own!

-Might be too oily for people with oily skin but since I have dry skin it's fine

Overall Rating: 4/5

Repurchase?: Maybe in the different flavours/scent hehehe or other different sleeping pack been wanting to try out tony moly ones!


Side note I'm going to have my college orientation on the 15th! Gah nervous and excited! Hope I'll make friends who have the same interest as me! Kpop and Makeup ><





19 comments:

  1. This sounds and looks amazing!
    Goodluck with your college orientation! We're sure you'll make heaps of new friends :)

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite a nice product ^^. Hopefully I can make new friends!

      Delete
  2. look yummy *eh* lol
    thanks for followed my blog :D

    i love Kpop and makeup too :))

    xxx
    aboutbeautyandcosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it smells super yummy too! Hehehe no problem ^^ I like your blog! Yay for kpop and makeup!

      Delete
  3. Hi~ New follower here!! I really like your blog ;o you're super pretty too > u <

    Check out my blog please?: http://tokki-autumn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Followed back ^^ I'm not pretty at all ><

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing this nice review! Holika Holika offers some really great products and this combination of Blueberry and Honey must smell delicious, too, right? :D

    ♥ Maho
    http://bitt3r-suess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like real honey! I'm sure if you put it next to a honey jar, people won't know the difference XD

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if I put it in the kitchen my family would probably think it's honey HAHAHAHA.

      Delete
  6. Ohh looks like it'll taste good *_* xD
    I've tried the red wine mask by holika holika, and it really bothered me that I couldn't turn my head while sleeping, cause I don't want it to get on my pillow :P But maybe I used too much lol
    This one looks really good though!
    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My skin absorbs this really quickly so I didn't have to worry about it getting on my pillow! Thank you for the followback ^^ I really like your blog!

      Delete
    2. I love the post ! totally love the Korean fashion and makeup, especially because I live in Korea
      I’ve been blogging about beauty and food of Korea here, please drop by ^.^
      www.cunggie.com
      oh and my friends always ask me where to get stuff and now there’s finally a website !
      www.mootta.com

      Delete
    3. Hii thank you!! I'll check it out ^^

      Delete
  7. This looks awesome! Thanks for sharing this review! <3 It would be a big help in the future! <3 Hope you can check my blog ;)

    NEW BLOG POST: Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen Inspired make up!
    http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2013/05/you-have-to-laugh-love-live-every-day.html

    Keep smiling,xx
    Shahara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks for reading ^^ I'll check your blog out hehehehe (:

      Delete
  8. I'll try this sleeping pack tonight! Hopefully I'll get good results! :)

    Wish me luck! You got a new follower, by the way.

    Please check out my blog too, when you have the time: http://newbeeslittleworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just discovered this on one of my favorite seller stores on eBay. It's either going to be this or Pink Velvet lipstick by Lime Crime. Gosh! I don't know which I should get. Lol!! This looks REALLY yummy though. I already have Innissfree's Wine Sleeping Pack, which does pretty good. My favorite moisture mask has been discontinued, so I got the Innissfree Wine Sleeping Pack. I think I'm going to end up with this one, too----AND Pink Velvet by Lime Crime. He he.

    I LOVE K-Pop too! My friend turned me on to it. So far, its The artist, Rain and of course----Se7en. He he. I can't decide which one's the cutest. Thanks for the blog!! :-) ^--^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it and write a review! Hehehe I'd read it hahahah. Kpop all the way!

      Delete