Monday, May 27, 2013

Constipated face :{)

Sorry for the lack of updates! I started college on wednesday and went to Singapore on thursday night right after my college and I got home on sunday night at 10pm!

Well moving on, excuse my funny tittle but I have a friend who has a constipated smile and I met up with her last tuesday. We went for lunch together and I was just constantly amused with her in general. We were classmates since 2011 but known each other since 2008 I guess? Oh she has a blog too if you want to check her out YiChing!

One thing about her is she has bad sense of direction so I had to walk to the entrance she was coming from or not she might not be able to find me ._.

Anyways we had lunch at Zen Japanese Restaurant.


    photo 20130521_133207_zpsb005837d.jpg
Mine. I had some udon thingy with salmon. I love raw salmon! ^^


 photo 20130521_133528_zps41ee36a3.jpg
Hers! She had unagi with rice!

We were in the restaurant for about 2 hours? I'm not sure but we took a few selcas and she kept complaining she didn't look good! She's really pale btw. Here is her own selca she took from my phone.


 photo 20130521_142957_zps86a6e65f.jpg
HAHAHAHA. I don't think she'll mind if I post this teehee.


 photo 20130521_135719_zpsfdd14094.jpg
A picture of her nomming.


 photo 20130521_142019_zpsc6e60440.jpg
So readers do you think she has a constipated smile?


 photo 20130521_143736_zps6fda3d7a.jpg
I have a huge nose T.T

We were also talking about plastic surgery. I'm seriously thinking of doing it when I turn 25 or earlier? I know I should love myself and stuff but I think I could improve my looks by doing that. Hmm oh well.

After lunch she went back to college and I continued shopping and bought a couple of mask from etude and another sleeping pack from holika holika! The saleslady said they were going to discontinue it and it was going off for half price! So i got the canola honey sleeping pack! I also collected my B1A4 package from my friend! So it was a happy day ^^



6 comments:

  1. The food looks so yummy! I love raw salmon as well. Craving it now! You and your friend are cute! Hope you enjoy college! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Japanese food is love!! Hahaha she is cute isn't she! Hope I will too! (:

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. YES I'm craving for Jap or Korean food now T.T

      Delete
  3. WHAT THE...screw you ashley seow!! I so... retarded =.='''

    ReplyDelete