Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Haul ^^

Helloo lovelies!

This whole month I've been really stocking up from beauty products partly because both my brothers went to korea, which is so unfair since I wanted to go too! But back to the point is they went to korea and got me some skincare products! Also when I was Singapore I went on a little spree myself and picked up a couple stuff I wanted to try.


 photo DSC_1882_zpse11f0493.jpg
So these are the few beauty products and.....

 photo DSC_1870_zps979cf8b4.jpg
Sheet mask!

So I don't really need to stock up on masks for awhile. I've been using a sheet mask once every 2 days now.

So from Etude house I got these few items!

 photo DSC_1847_zps32918c4f.jpg
I got the collagen moistfull skin care kit for free because I spent over a certain budget! Thats how much I spent there ._.
4 nail polishes 2 from the sweet recipe line. I wanted the pink one but they didn't have stock :/
3 Shini Star lipbalm because they were on offer!
1 goodbye PoreEver, I heard great reviews on it so I wanted to try it out.
1 Dear My Jelly Lipstick also from their Sweet recipe line in shade JPK003 Sweet cotton candy munch
1 Wonder Pore Freshner the 250ml one which doesn't have the pump head ):

From Daiso I got...
 photo DSC_1841_zps01796567.jpg
A cute Hello Kitty blotting paper and I opened it the other day and omg the paper itself has Hello Kitty prints!!!!! How cute is that! Can't bear to use the cuteness now LOL.
One cleansing Pad that I already started using and also a whitehead remover pack.

Sasa
 photo DSC_1872_zps4c33a42b.jpg My Dollywink eyeliner ran out so I wanted to try the K-Palette one which people said was good. Also I got a gel topcoat so that hopefully when I paint my nails it wont chip so fast!

Holika Holika!!
 photo DSC_1876_zps0fa97576.jpg
I forgot to take picture of my honey sleeping pack but yeah I got that too in blueberry flavour! I use this one solution anti-wrinkle thing for my undereyes because it's really wrinkly! T.T and omg I loveeeeee the lip tint I got too! Makes it super easy to get the gradient lips!

Tony Moly
 photo DSC_1877_zps26d9a151.jpg
I tried the sample of this toner and I really liked it so I asked my brother to help me get the full sized one from Korea ^^

The Face Shop
 photo DSC_1878_zps40cad8bb.jpg
Pure Water Facial Mist, after trying out innisfree's facial mist I fell in love with mists! So I got this to try it out!

Baviphat
 photo DSC_1880_zpsd7f3c886.jpg
Baviphats Peach all in one scrub! I used it once and I love the peach scent!!

Watson
 photo DSC_1875_zps0ef442a6.jpg
I wanted to get the shu uemera's cleansing oil but it was so expensive I couldn't afford it so I decided to try this Hada Labo one since Hada Labo is a really good brand!

 photo DSC_1868_zpsa2593228.jpg
The samples I got form all the purchases! I love asking for samples :3




I went to The Face Shop today and got my mist and my mom got a toner and lip tint for herself and I was there so I ask the lady if I could have some samples...

 photo DSC_1867_zps6f8d7a5e.jpgShe gave me 24 samples of this HAHAHAHAHA. She just reached under the counter and gave me a handful!! Thank you nice saleslady from The Face Shop in empire!! Teehee

I really want silky smooth korean/japanese skin ):
I'll do a review on items I like ^^

11 comments:

  1. wow so many cute things~ nice haul :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, Thank you! I hope it works as good as it looks!

      Delete
  2. omg You will have to review this all !! <3 I really wanna know if all these products are good ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay!! I'll try to review which ones I really like those that didn't work! ^^

      Delete
  3. I spot hello kitty and jang guen suk BWAHAHA!! o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hello kitty blotting paper damn CUTE LA OMG. Stupid Jang Geun Suk was a sample from my brother! HAHAHA

      Delete
  4. omg such a great haul :D
    cant wait to read more reviews on these stuff :D

    xo; L&M
    Follow via bloglovin'
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure sure! ^^ I'll love to share what I think with everyone!

      Delete
  5. This is a huge and great haul. I'm curious for the reviews :)
    http://berriesinthesnow.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't open some of them and I already bought more stuff ><

      Delete
  6. Can i know where did u bought those products? I wanna get one too 😊

    ReplyDelete