Sunday, April 28, 2013

Drama

So what have I been doing the past week? Getting addicted to 2 dramas! Teehee


I was watching the telly with my mommy and then an episode of "You're the best" that stars IU,
I was attracted to it because I'm a fan of IU's acting since "Dream High" which is still my favourite drama! So I gave it a shot and watched episode 7 on tv. After watching it on tv I was trying to crack my head and think what happened in the last few episodes and I went ahead to search for it online! Little did I know my mom was watching with me on the tv too! Which I find really hilarious since my mom always said people who watch dramas get addicted and it's better for me to not start!


 photo 8545688410_d1f0618197_c_zps7a4f1e34.jpg
최고다 이순신/You're the Best Lee Soon Shin
[SPOILER]
So Lee Soon Shin(IU) is the youngest daughter of the family and she has 2 successful sisters which she has failed their footsteps. Her life turns around when someone imitated gabi entertainment CEO which is actually Shin Joon Ho(Jo Jung Sook) and conned her and before she had the time to repay her debt her father Lee Chang Hoon(Jung Dong Hwan) passed away. After that Soon Shin and her mother had to go through alot of hardships. Her life turns around when she was really scouted by the real Shin Joon Ho and everyones life changed after that.

I've watched till episode 14 and now am constantly waiting for a new update HAHAHA.

Another drama I've gotten into is "School 2013" which is already completed but for now I'm only at episode 8! I'll talk about when I finish watching it! Oh the funniest thing is that in both the drama I'm watching this guy Lee Ji Hoon which plays Shin Joon Ho's secretary is also apart of a gang in School 2013! I find his face a little funny but cute too! ^^

 photo 20130401_leejihoon_iu_zpsc2694248.jpg
That's IU and Lee Ji Hoon! ^^


Okies thats all for this post! Ps. I was to busy watching videos I didn't have time to do a haul blogpost! I'll do it soon I promise!
Oh and any other nice drama's to watch?

2 comments:

  1. Omg! I'm also watching School 2013! XD
    I'm on episode 16 now though heheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it nice?! Hehehe I want to continue but I've been busy!! ^^

      Delete