Sunday, January 18, 2015

It's already mid January?!

Hey everyone!

Oh gosh time really flies doesn't it. I just wanted to stop by and make a promise with myself and you all to at least blog a little more.

I recently look back at my post and realised I should blog more so that I don't forget about special events or even products that I loved hahahaha.

Like every new year people will do a resolution post right? So here's mine!

1) Blog at least 4 times a month.

2) Lose 5 kg. Not aiming big because we all know how that goes.

3) Stick to my skin care regime and don't be lazy with my skin!

4) Put more effort into dressing up and looking good.

5) Save money for the things on my wishlist which I will blog about soon... hopefully.

6) Travel more! I recently came back from Korea and I'm already itching to go back!

7) Study hard to get into my colleges Dean's List!

8) Procrastinate less so that I don't stress about assignments at the last minute. Heh.

9) Keep track of my spending and not buy useless stuff.

10) Try... just try to eat a little more healthier.

So that's all for now. See you all soon (:

2 comments:

  1. Those are some sound resolutions hehe^^ I'm excited to see you blog more especially~ can I expect lots more fashion and outfit posts if you're dressing up more? ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to not promise too much since I know I'm not hardworking! Fashion has never been my forte but who knows?! :P

      Delete