Saturday, January 31, 2015

Gyaru style: My favourite gyaru models.



Hello!

So today my fellow course mates and I were discussing about a person and they were saying she looks like she was cosplaying on a daily basis. I for one was familiar with that style which was Gyaru style, for those of you who don't know what is Gyaru it is basically is a gal style and is commonly seen with circle lenses, thick false eyelashes and very nicely set hair.

After that discussion it brought me back to my high school years, when I was form 2 I started to really get into the gyaru scene and at that time the only name I knew was Tsubasa Masuwaka.
Image from google.

Over the years her look toned down a little and I think she looks ultra gorgeous now. She was great before but now ~Swoon~

She has her own make up line called 'Dolly Wink' the products are great I love her eyeliner and lashes!

The second model I liked was Kumiko Funayama,
Image from google.
Gahhh she is also perfection! She was the cover model of Popteen magazine after Tsubasa who was also a popteen model. Actually all the gyaru models I like are from Popteen. I just love their models concept/styles.

Third model I loved, I think she is my favourite out of the lot is~~~~ Izuoka Misaki!

Image from google. She is the one with short hair.
Just something about her struck a cord in me hahahahaha. She is seriously great ahhh. 
From her facebook page. 
One of her more recent photos, she still looks as gorgeous as ever!

And that brings me to the last model I liked before I kind off stop checking out the gyaru scene is Shiina Hikari! I can't believe she's a year older than me!
Image from google.
With her signature hairstyle. I think she was the only model that I kind off wanted to be like but looks like I failed hahahah! 


Currently I still enjoy looking at these styles but probably won't follow it anymore because I know my face can't suit it. Ahh my youth~

No comments:

Post a Comment