Friday, August 16, 2013

June Haul

Hello all~~

Omg it's august already, time passes so fast doesn't it?
Anyways, last month I went to SG again so you know what that means? Haul time~ hehehe.

So when I was in Singapore I went to etude house, Missha and watson to pick up a couple of stuff.


 photo DSC_1998_zps1031efc4.jpg
This was all I got this trip~ and month


 photo DSC_1999_zps19a1a62b.jpg
From Clio I got 1 pencil liner in the shade #13 bloody sweet.


 photo DSC_2000_zpse71dfdbb.jpg
From Etude house I got:
- Wonder Pore Brush
- Wonder Pore White Clay
- Pink Prism nail polish
- Bling in the sea polishes


 photo DSC_2001_zpsbcb103cf.jpg
The freebies~


 photo DSC_2002_zps49ff6a2c.jpg
From Tony Moly I got
-The famous gel eyeliner in black
-Peach Crystal Blusher
-4 Nail colours


 photo DSC_2003_zpsec3f4d74.jpg
I went to Missha and got the Lip Balm Set. I admit I got it for the TVXQ photobook /.\


 photo DSC_2004_zps50d72521.jpg
The photobook :3

My birthday just passed and I didn't really do much. Sorry for not frequently blogging I just finished hosting a Japanese and only have free time now ><

14 comments:

  1. omg please post a review of the tony moly eyeliner and those etude samples >u< I would be so interested in reading them *-* <3 did you have fun in SG? I would love to go there too since everyone says that it's so clean there and there are even korean cosmetic stores QQ I'm so jelly because of your big haul, Ashley :o qq


    ♡ Mindy~
    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay!! ^^ I'll review those next!! I go to SG pretty often since my sister stays there! They do have alot of korean cosmetic stores but the stuffs is pretty expensive ><

      Delete
  2. Wooow I want all those things! *-* I've heard that the Etude House Wonder pore line is really really good, but I've never heard anything about the brush before~ what's it like? ^-^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Writing a review on the pore brush now!! ^^ I do like this line too!!

      Delete
  3. Wow my dear realy amazing and cute products. I´ll b awaiting for your reviews many cool stuff. So cool cool for you haul.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice haul! Tho I'm not a huge makeup
    fan, I have also purchase some TonyMoly
    stuff when I was in HK c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I've been using make up since I was 15 so it's been an addiction HAHAHA

      Delete
  5. So many haul.. And wow... That TVXQ lipbalm.. Drooling over it :)
    nice blog and nice stuffs, btw.


    Anyway, I invite you to join my giveaway
    http://noniq.blogspot.com/2013/08/1-giveaway-noniq-diary-x-firmoo.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! new follower! hehe we have similar interests! face care and kpop! hehe Nice haul by the way ^-^ I wish we had a etude house in Australia >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I'm sure there are many online sellers which ship to Australia now! ^^

      Delete
  7. I am super jelly of your haul! Love your purchases! *.*

    fairywater79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe Thanks! They burn holes in my pockets too DX

      Delete