Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Review: {Etude House} Bling in the sea nail polish #2 Magic Kiss

Due to my lack of updates these past few week I'll try my best to post a few post this week!

So this is my first ever nail polish review and the nail polish I'll be reviewing today is Etude house Bling in the sea nail polish in the shade #2 Magic Kiss. I got this last weekend and it was on sale.

Moving on to the review~
 photo DSC_1996_zps835ab063.jpg
The packaging is super cute like always!


 photo DSC_1998_zps605eed7b.jpg
This is the shade #2 Magic kiss. It comes with a seal when you buy it so you know you're getting a brand new product!

 photo DSC_2001_zpsee9f15b5.jpg
This nail polish is quite sheer but the colour is buildable.

The inspiration for the Bling In the Sea collection is Sun, Sand and the Beach!

So the thing about this polish is that when you touch it after it's dry the glitters really feel like sand!!!! HAHAHAH I SWEAR IT DOES! After I painted my nails with this my classmate has been touching my nails like crazy because I didn't put a top coat on.

PROS:
- Super glittery in real life! (Glitter freak here!)

- Dries fast

- Easy to apply

- Cute looking package and the colour itself!

CONS:
- I bought this from the Etude store near me so it's a little pricey

- Sheer coverage which could be a pro!

Overall Rating:  5/5 I absolutely adore this nail polish!!

Repurchase? Yes! I want to get a couple of other shades from this line!


31 comments:

  1. Ohh love the color thanks for the review ^-^

    apieceofmi.blogspot.com

    - kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley it looks super cute! I'm also a glitter freak lol and I agree étude house has some cute glittery nail polish that looks more sparkly in real life :D thank you for this post~

    misaraisu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glitters are super pretty but a pain to remove! I feel like getting more! ^^

      Delete
  3. Looks great1 How easy was it to remove?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to remove it! Hahahaha will update this post when I do!

      Delete
  4. Whoa, this polish looks so darn pretty! Thank you for the review~ (Also curious how easy/hard it is to remove)

    Thank you for entering my Etude house giveaway! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super pretty! The bigger glitters are hard to remove but it's worth it hahahah!

      Thank you for hosting it!!

      Delete
  5. http://zl-ching.blogspot.com/

    Renominate you :DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can use a white base coat to get a more opaque effect with these polishes :)
    Thanks for the review <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color is so adorable *-* I love the little sparkles and glitters in it! <3
    Thanks for the review ! :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet this would look super pretty with another colour underneath as well! Etude House products always look so prettY:D

    I'm a new follower by the way ~ if you have time come check out my blog, I'd really appreciate it if you'd like to follow back as well^-^ www.emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk

    p.s-I couldn't help but notice your B1A4 picture! I'm a big fan too so highfives! ^-^b x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would but I was too lazy to take it off again! HAHAHA

      Sure thing! I'll follow back hehehe.

      Yes B1A4 are my babies <3 love them foreverrr! ^^

      Delete
  9. loving this nail polish color!! and the site layout!

    im a new follower! lets follow each other? :)

    http://cathyloveee.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog! Would you like follow each other? :)

    www.shel0vefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty color! :) I just started a fashion blog recently and would love for you to check it out. Follow for a follow on GFC and bloglovin? I'll follow back xx

    choosfashion.blogspot.com

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9066911

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog!
    ..now following

    charlottechrismas.blogspot.co.uk

    Charlotte xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks really pretty - I want one!
    Your blog is really cute too, loving all the asian products. Followed!
    Check out my blog too if you have time.

    http://iamlinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely review, the nail polish is so cute!!! thank you for sharing!♡

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com
    (Join my blog International Giveaway ♡! 21 items- lots of Japanese makeup and beauty products including cosmetics from Diamond Beauty, Candydoll, Dollywink, etc!)

    ReplyDelete