Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hair

So I dyed my hair red today. Hehehe. SPM ended yesterday so i bugged my mom to bring me to the saloon so she did.

I wanted to get the lightest red possible without bleaching. Well thats what I told the dude who did my hair. It's not that red now hopefully it will wash out lighter than it is now (:

The red I wanted was actually this red


HyunA.
Hyuna photo:  hyuna.jpg


Bora.
Bora sistar photo: SISTAR Bora bora1.jpg


Taemin
Taemin Red hair photo: Cute red head tae Taemin_acute_s_Red_Hair_28042011195440.jpg


Jinyoung 
Jinyoung photo: jinyoung jinyoung4-1.jpg



Kiseop
Kiseop selca photo: Kiseop 234c7911.jpg


In photos my hair looks lighter so thats great. Really hoping it'll turn lighter. 
I'll spam you with my pictures teehee.


IMG_1727


IMG_1744


IMG_1732


IMG_1746

LOL. My hair colour looks different in all the pictures but oh well.
If you guys noticed most of my bias has red hair. I have a slight obsession hehe.
Oh and you guys should really check out sunggyu's new album as well as B1A4's the songs are omg fantastic!

2 comments: