Saturday, November 10, 2012

Grandeur

So today me and my mom went to a little cafe called Grandeur and they served breakfast like food, lattes, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and some desserts. IMG-20121111-00934
Once you take a seat they serve you water in this cute glass

IMG-20121111-00935
So me and my mom ordered set and it looks like this

IMG-20121111-00939
The bacon wrap eggs were really yummy and it had a little bit of onions inside and if you don't like onions don't worry, I could hardly taste it. The bread tasted really fresh and homemade too, the potatoes    tasted great too they spread a little bit of garlic onto it. The salad on the other hand had too much vinaigrette for my liking.

The food set came with the choice of coffee or tea, my mom took coffee and she said it was high quality coffee unlike those cheap packet ones. I myself got the hot chocolate.
IMG-20121111-00937
The hot chocolate tasted really smooth and not chockingly sweet. Tasted like high quality chocolate ^^
and for dessert me and my mom shared a cinnamon roll

IMG-20121111-00943
The pastry was soft but they didn't put enough cinnamon. They added nuts so that was a plus (:

So the food here was good but a little pricey but I do recommend it if you come to Kota Kemuning.
Heres the details about the shop, by the way its located on the second floor.
Grandeur Gallery Cafe

Address: 22-2, Jalan Anggerik Vanilla BE 31/BE, Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor
Phone: 03-5525-5568

Photos taken with blackberry camera so it's a little blur.

2 comments:

  1. you updated!! I'm soo proud of u :) HAHA!! Hot choco looks yummy! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally blog about something else right? LOL

    ReplyDelete