Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Life Update!

Hello! 

We can all see how consistent I am in blogging eheh. I really fell out of blogging and I miss it so much. So after much contemplation I'm back (for good hopefully). Going to go for a quick run through of 2016 so far.

January
I spent my new years in South Korea with my mother this year. This trip was booked a year in advance so I waited so long for it. It was an amazing trip nonetheless and I also signed up for a course in Hongik University to study Korean for three months! 
After finalising my enrolment, I booked my flight tickets again and got a job! For 1 and half months I was working in Nature Republic and I had a blast. I learned a lot more about their products and I can recommend stuff from there now hahaha. I made some really good friends too.


February
For the entire month I was working in Nature Republic, I have to admit it was a pretty tiring job although it wasn't physically straining. Celebrated Chinese New Year with the fam bam and on 15th February someone came into my life (: Will tell that story another day.


March, April, May, June
I prepared for my trip in March and was in Korea for 90 days. It was a crazy fun experience and I would really love to it again. Met some really nice people from all around the world.
Some girls from Taiwan.
Cat bus

Two of my closes Japanese friend I met in my course.
Really pretty Cherry blossoms in Spring.




July
I also went to SG for a week to celebrate my nephew's 4th birthday. Nothing really memorable, was trying really hard to apply to get into the University of Nottingham (UON).


August
It's my birthday month! Since it was my 21st birthday, my sister in law threw a big party for me and it was really an awesome celebration. 

My Japanese friend came down Malaysia for a short holiday too. I had a good time showing her around.
Eri & Eri heehehe


September
I was pretty much rushing to settle my University and accommodations this month. Managed to get everything done despite facing a some difficulties. I applied for Year 2 but sadly I wasn't accepted and went to Year 1 which I don't regret at all. The end of September was my first week of Uni and I can already feel the pressure coming. I really hope I can do well for this course.


October
I finally moved into my new accommodation and I'm missing my room dearly. The bright side is I have plenty of space now! 



That's all for now till next time! I promise I'll be back!  


No comments:

Post a Comment